Sheri L Mott, Designated Broker.
Phone: (253)988-7691
Fax: (253)799-9122
Your Property is Our Priority

Quick Search

Real Estate & Homes For Sale in WA, search with my direct link to NWMLS

We specializing in listing and selling residential and commercial properties in the Pierce County and King County real estate markets. Use our direct link to the NWMLS through our search option to access all properties for sale in Washington. You have found your realtor resource for buying and selling your next personal residence or investment property. With expertise in both purchasing and listing properties you have found the right resource for all of your real estate needs. Whether you are looking for a new property or you are in the preliminary stages of a real estate search, you have found the best in professional service
Are you interested in a HUD Property? Would you like to learn more about HUD properties? Check out our "Properties and HUD" page for HUD homes currently for sale. If you would like to learn how to buy a HUD home check out our "Buyers page" and attend one of our Homebuyers Class.
Are you looking for FANNIE MAE properties for sale? Would you like to learn how to purchase a Fannie Mae home? Give us a call today! Check out our properties page for a direct link to all FANNIE MAE owned homes available in Washington!

Through our real estate web site with a direct link to the NWMLS, you have the ability to search virtually every home for sale in Washington. In addition to accessing houses and real estate for sale, this web site features comprehensive community information for King County and Pierce County areas that can help guide you in making the right buying or selling decision.

Additional King County real estate, home buying, and home selling tools

This web site features every real estate tool you need when looking at real estate and homes for sale with a direct link to search the NWMLS through my search option. You can browse exclusive homes for sale, search virtually all area listings through my property search, calculate mortgage payments on your next home with my real estate mortgage calculators, access home buying and selling tips, get tremendous area information about greater King and Pierce County including specific information for Tacoma, Kent, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way and Sumner. Furthermore, you can find out how much your property is worth, and access comprehensive information about selecting me as your real estate agent. If you are interested in learning about King and Pierce County, WA schools, this site also offers thorough school information.

Thanks again for visiting and be certain to contact me via email or phone for the best in professional real estate service.


Claims of Copy right Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.).
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
  1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single         online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;

  2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where         it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;

  3. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and

  4. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of         the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the         copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.

Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.

If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:

  1. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;

  2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the         location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;

  3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was         removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;

  4. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court         for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial         district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.

Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:

By mail:
Northwest Multiple Listing Service
11430 NE 120th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034
United States
Attention: DMCA Designated Agent
By e-mail:

If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.

This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at:




Pacific Cascade Properties LLC
6430 Tacoma Mall Blvd 2 • Tacoma, WA 98409
Phone: (253)988-7691 • Fax: (253)799-9122


Copyright © 1997-2018 Superlative Inc. All Rights Reserved.